Friday, February 4, 2011

Hugs

I've been neglecting my poor little blog. I even took the time last month to write down all the things I wanted to blog about so I could be a little more organized with my thoughts...but it still didn't help. February snuck up on me and I've not managed to cross a single one off my list.

Today though, I want to share this video. I just found it over here while doing a little blog hopping. I couldn't help but have a big smile plastered on my face while watching this. I grew up in a family that wasn't overly affectionate. I knew I was loved, and there were hugs and kisses, but it's not something we did a lot. Maybe that's why I hug and kiss Bailey all the time now. Sometimes all you need is a good solid hug. I can't wait to get home and hug Nick and Bailey after work!


I hope everyone is having a great start to February and know that I'm sending each of you a virtual hug today!!

No comments: