Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can You Help?

Can someone get this girl a toy? Because apparently she has nothing else to play with besides door stoppers!


Uh-oh, she spotted me.



Peyton is EVERYWHERE now! She's still pretty much "scooting" or army crawling, but she can get up on her knees and rock. She actually started scooting the day she turned 5 months old. Now that she's more mobile, she's doing better about not wanting to be held all the time. Today I couldn't have asked for a better baby! I think she only cried twice when she noticed I had left the room for a second.

I still need to write my update post about Peyton at 6 months, but we don't go for her check up until next Thursday...between the doctor's schedule and my ability to only go on Tuesdays or Thursdays, it pushed us way back from her actual 6 month "birthday". I still can't believe she's already 6 months old, where is my baby going??

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is too funny! The house we rented this summer at the beach had these doorstoppers that you could twist off. I eventually had to take them all off because Sawyer LOVED them and loved to take them off.