Saturday, November 1, 2008

Play time at the mall

Today my grandparents and I took Bailey up to the mall to play. She's a little hesitant when she first gets there, but after a little bit she warms up and always has a blast.
I absolutely love this picture!!!! And you'll notice in first pictures she has pig tails in, and now she doesn't. It's all I can do to get her to keep them in for over an hour now that she knows how to pull them out!!
Crawling through the bottle was her favorite thing of all! I had to almost drag her away from it when it was time to leave. Which by the way, my grandparents took us to Olive Garden for lunch, thanks mema and boppa!!And I had a very tired little girl after all was said and done. She had played hard and had eaten very well, and it was time for a nap!

No comments: