Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dancing Fool

Last weekend we headed out to the wedding of my cousin Nancy and her now husband, Bobby. It was a beautiful ceremony and we had a great time at the reception. Bailey especially enjoyed the dance floor! In fact, she threw a fit when we had to remove her from it, you know, so the bride could dance with her father and all those other important dances that Bailey felt she needed to be a part of. Here's a video from the evening.

Bailey so wanted my nephew Quentin (referred to as Q in the video) to come dance with her, but he wasn't having any part of it. Unfortunately my camera died before the good stuff started. Later she decided to flash people and she kept bending over and looking up her own dress...silly girl! Sorry you can hear me talking through most of the video!

And the happy couple! (I don't know why my camera took such bad pictures!!)

No comments: