Saturday, May 14, 2011

Roll Over!

It always fascinates me how you can start to sense a baby's personality almost from the very beginning. With Peyton, we're pretty sure she's going to a busy body, and getting into everything! From the very first time I held her in my arms she's been moving her head around and she's gotten really good at holding it up. Her nickname before we ever left the hospital was "squirmy wormy" because she just doesn't like to be still. Her favorite thing to do is lay on her mat and just look around and kick and punch her little arms. And to top it off, she's decided she needs to inch closer to being mobile. Right after she turned 6 weeks old, she rolled over! I couldn't believe it. She had been trying to whenever we did tummy time, but I didn't think she would actually be able to do it yet. After she did it the first time I ran to get the video camera thinking she would never do it again, but sure enough, she just flipped herself over!


I'm pretty sure this little girl is going to keep us on our toes!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

That is amazing! She is one strong little girl.... go, Peyton! :)