Thursday, July 28, 2011

Food Lover

I love food. I love to look at it, talk about it, shop for it, cook it, and of course eat it! And it looks like someone else might love food too...


We started rice cereal this past weekend and Peyton devoured it! There was never a sour face and she acted like she had been eating all her life. We let Bailey be the first person to feed her and she thought that was pretty neat. Until about 5 minutes in and then she was ready to go play.



With the rice cereal being so successful, it makes me even more excited to start real baby food. We're hitting up the farmer's market this weekend to see what we can buy to go ahead and make and freeze. I'm really excited to be making her food. Not only will I know everything that's in it, there are so many different possibilities with combining foods that she will have a large variety of flavors!

"Here mom, let me help you."

"I got this!"

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yay! It makes it so much easier when they're good eaters!

We seriously need to get together sometime and do something food related since we both love it so much!