Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Long Lost - The Pioneer Woman

Is anyone else out there bad about taking tons of pictures with your digital camera and then just letting them sit there? In a kind of picture purgatory? I rarely ever print pictures, they usually just end up saved to a folder on my computer and then some are lucky enough to be uploaded here. And the rest just sit on my camera, hoping to having a permanent home, somewhere. And after a while, I actually forget what pictures I still have on the memory card. Which is what happened with these photos! In a moment of "There are way too many pictures on this card and I can't take it anymore!" I found these. Which really, I can't believe I never shared. But as you can tell, I was quite pregnant, maybe towards the end of my 8th month, I really don't remember. Anyway, things were kind of hectic then and I never got around to sharing my photos of...The Pioneer Woman!



She came to Cincinnati for her book tour and my friend Shana and I headed up to meet her. Aside from my GPS lady having a major fail in Cincinnati, we had a great time! Lots of girl talk and meeting The Pioneer Woman equals a great night in my book!





No comments: