Thursday, October 21, 2010

Your Guess



Tomorrow morning is the big day when we find out if this little pumpkin inside me is a boy or a girl! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It doesn't seem like it should already be time to find out. Now that I'm finally feeling better this pregnancy seems to be flying by.

Nick and I know what we think the baby is, and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks. Leave your guess and let's see who gets it right! That is, if this little babe cooperates and gives us a good look!

For what it's worth:

*This pregnancy has been totally different than my first

*Last time I craved pizza from almost day 1 and this time (so far) I've not had any cravings

*Bailey says my belly looks like a girl baby :)


P.S. Today may be crazy post catch up day, considering I have about 5 different things I'm behind in posting about...including Bailey's 3 year check up, hearing my first "I don't like you" from my daughter and meeting Alton Brown!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:-) My Man!!

Terri T said...

BOY! but then again maybe girl. No boy. Definitely boy. And what? You met Alton Brown? Loved how you threw that in the end like no biggie just met and hung with A Brown!!!! I'm so jealous! Good luck tomorrow

Danielle said...

I'm going to guess boy!

I wanted to go to Jo-Beth to meet him too but we didn't make it. On tv he looks like he's aged quite a bit. What about in person?

I've heard the "I don't like you anymore" line too and although it's angering, it's also heart-breaking!