Friday, November 5, 2010

Swim Lessons

Bailey loves the water. When we were on vacation all she wanted to do was go swimming. We'd been talking about putting her in swim lessons for a while, and finally got around to it this year.



We've been twice now and she has done great! This is the preschool class, so they're just with the instructor. I was a little nervous about this initially because Bailey can be very shy and attached to me at the hip, so I didn't know how she would do. Before her first class we had many talks about how mommy and daddy would be really close, but not in the water. She kept asking "But there will big people in the water with me, right?", and when we told her yes, she seemed fine with that. At the first lesson, she nearly ran off with the instructor...so much for being attached to me!

There are 4 little kids in Bailey's class, including her, and their instructor is great! After their first session ended Ms. Michelle went around and spoke to each set of parents individually. She spoke to us last and here's how she started the conversation: "I just love Bailey!" That's all it took, she won me over right there! She said Bailey was the most patient little girl (what?!?! she's never patient at home!) and that she listened to all the instructions really well and followed all the rules.

She did suggest we get some goggles, because she could tell Bailey did not like the water getting in her eyes. Bailey gets so excited on Saturday mornings and can't wait to go swimming. When she sees Ms. Michelle walk in she nearly runs to her! So glad I have a little water baby!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want that little fucking bitch naked! put my hands all over her then plug her pussy and fuck the shit out of her so hard full load of cum in her twat