Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat

Yeah, it's November, and I'm just now posting Halloween pictures...I'd like to use my pregnancy card on this one, okay? You know, the card excusing me from just about anything I need/want it to for the next 20 weeks. Now that we've got that cleared up, how about this beautiful princess!!




I think it was decided very early on in the year that Bailey would be Cinderella for Halloween. She has a slight obsession with all things princess right now. She was all decked out in the dress and light up slippers...the crown was too big for her little noggin.

My mom and I took Bailey and my nephew trick or treating down town on Friday the 29th. This is the third year we've done this, and I love it! All the businesses pass out candy to the little ones from 1-5 pm and there is a certain age limit, so you don't have to worry about the bigger kids knocking you down.





Georgetown decided to have trick or treating on Saturday this year and we headed out to our future home site to snag some goodies there. Usually they have a big wagon that hauls all the kids around and then there's a big bonfire party, but that didn't happen this year...I was a little disappointed about that, but it was still great! Since the houses are further apart than the neighborhoods in town, Nick and I were trying to figure out the best way to attack the situation. We rode around a little bit to see what everyone else was doing, and most people were riding in their cars, so we went with that method also. Bailey and I rode in the back of the car with the lift gate up while Nick chauffeured us around. She thought it was the coolest thing that she was able to sit in the back with no seat belt while the car was moving...I made sure to stress the point that this was a special occasion and not to get used to it!




She had such a good time! Everyone was sooo nice and it made us that much more ready to build our home and move out there...everything in good time though.


Notice the orange ring around her mouth? Silly sticky faced girl!

No comments: