Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. A healthy girl!! We had our 15 month check-up today and Bailey is growing like a weed :) She is 31 3/4 in. tall (85%) and she weighs 22 lbs (50%). She had grown 1 1/4 in. since her last appointment and she hadn't gained any weight, but they said with her height being what it is that's very normal.
2. New tires. I HATE having to spend money on these type of things, but I needed new tires and had them put on today. I can't believe how much smoother my car rides now! I think this is the first time I've ever put 4 new tires on my car. I highly recommend Bumper 2 Bumper for any car repair you need.
3. Warmer weather! I have been loving this Spring-like weather we've had the past few days. I know it's just a tease, but it's making me very ready for Spring!

1 comment:

Terri T said...

glad to hear Bailey is healthy!