Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekly Menu

So, this isn't going to be an exciting post for my fellow bloggers, but I've decided to start posting our weekly menu here at the Maxwell household. I'm doing this for two reasons... 1. There are many times we forget what we had planned for one night and scramble to come up with something else. This way I can just refer to my blog and see what is planned. 2. I feel like every week we're basically having the same things over and over again. I'm hoping by posting for all to see, it will force us to get a little more creative. Saturday - Beer can chicken (recipe here), baked macaroni cheese, green beans & cheddar biscuits. We are having Justin & Shana over tonight and the chicken and the biscuits are new recipes we're testing out on them :) Sunday - Grilled boneless pork chops, potatoes Au Gratin, peas & rolls Monday - Chicken 'n Dumplings & cornbread Tuesday - Spaghetti, salad & garlic bread Wednesday - Chili Thursday - Fajitas & rice Friday - Chicken piccata (recipe here), baked potatoes & steamed broccoli

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So I think I'll be seeing you on Monday, and Tuesday....and Wednesday...you know, just expect me every night this week for dinner...:) MMMmmmmmmm....everything sounds delicious!

Shana said...

You know how big of a favor you're doing for me by listing out your all's menu? Lol. I look for new recipes all the time so now I can just ask how things went with something that sounds good. We started a list of meals that we normally eat to help with the seemingly always eating the same things every week.