Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I most certainly did not walk around one afternoon with my pants unzipped at work. Nope, didn't happen.

While getting ready for Bailey's birthday party I did not start throwing dishes, both dirty and clean, into the dishwasher, simply to hide them from my guests. Of course not, I always take the time to put things where they go the first time.

I am not about 5 blog posts behind because I had misplaced my camera again. Didn't I already mention that I always put things in their proper place?

I did not use Bailey's fork to eat my left overs at lunch because all of our forks were in the dishwasher waiting to be cleaned. And of course I would never take a picture of such a thing to show what a domestic goddess I really am.




What did you not do this past week?

No comments: