Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly have not been too lazy to take down the birthday balloons that have been up since Bailey's birthday party. You know, the one that was on October 10th, and it's now the 26th.



I did not wait almost 2 1/2 years to use our fireplace for the first time this weekend. Of course not, it was one of the upgrades I just had to have when we built the house and I've been using it all the time!

I did not fail to mention to my mom this morning that Bailey hadn't pooped all weekend. Why is this important? If she goes more than a day without having a bowel movement she more than makes up for it the next day. So going two days? Here's the string of text messages from earlier this morning:

Mom: Did she poop any over the weekend? We just had huge poop #2.
Me: No she didn't I meant to tell you.
Mom: Well the colon is cleansed now. My house smells like a sewer.

I would never use the word "poop" three times in one blog post (I guess technically four times now!), I'm way more refined than that.

What did you not do this past week?



No comments: