Wednesday, July 9, 2008

9 months old today

Bailey Grace is 9 months old today! It is amazing how fast it has all gone by. She is so active and into EVERYTHING now. She is crawling around and pulling herself up on anything she can reach, as you can see in the picture! I was doing dishes and I looked over and she was grinning and trying to get the dishes...let's hope she still wants to do dishes when she gets older!
We think that she is getting ready to have another tooth come through. She woke up screaming in the middle of the night last night (which she never does) and just wanted to chew on something. She has her bottom two teeth so we should be working on a top tooth now! Hopefully this will help her be able to eat some more solid food. She likes rice and mashed potatoes, cherrios and cherry puffs. It is so cute to watch her try and feed herself! Although we still have 3 more months, I have already been thinking about what I am going to do for her 1st birthday. I think we are going to do a cupcake theme party! I have found the cutest invitations that say "Oh what fun, our little cupcake is turning 1". We'll see, but as of right now that's what I'm planning on using.

No comments: