Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Bailey will not have to sing this song at Christmas, because her top two teeth are poking through! I knew they were getting close because of the way she had been acting lately, but I actually saw them last night!! It is the sweetest thing ever. It makes her look so big though...that kind of breaks my heart, but I guess that's all part of it. We go today for her 9 month check up. She's been a trooper with the shots every other time, so hopefully this one will go well too. I can't wait to see what she weighs now and how tall she is. We just got her new car seat last night because she had outgrown her baby one. It looks so big compared to her. She's such a big girl!! She was having fun playing in it and chewing on the buckles last night.

No comments: