Thursday, July 24, 2008

Get ready, set, go!

Tonight Bailey started walking her toy shopping cart around the living room!!! We've had the cart with her other toys in the living room for a while, but tonight is the first time she's been able to walk with it! I couldn't believe when she just took off. There was no fear there at all. I know this means we're just one step closer to walking. And I thought she was into things before! I know I've said it before, but it is so true...there is something new all the time! This is why it's hard for me to be away from her, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something. I'm so glad me and Nick were both sitting there when she did this for the first time. I can't wait to tell my mom...she knows once summer is over and she starts keeping her again that she is going to busy!! Before she was always roaming mom's house in her walker, but now she's going to be more mobile if she can just push toys around to walk!