Well, Ashley tagged me in "7 Little Secrets", so here goes...
1. I would love to have a house full of kids! I think this comes from being an only child. I do have 2 step-sisters, but never lived with either of them. Nick on the other hand, would be perfectly content if we didn't have any more babies at all. We have agreed on 2, but I'm still pushing for 3. I hope and pray that the next time I get pregnant I'll have twins, because then I win! :) Even though twins don't run on either side of our families! If we were financially able, and I could EVER get him to agree to it I'll probably want 4 or 5...I know I must be crazy! And maybe that would change once I hit 2 or 3...who knows!
2. I want to go to Italy. One big problem...I HATE planes!!!! If I even start thinking about being on one it makes my stomach hurt!
3. I have 2 tattoos. This isn't a huge secret, but I guess it is for the blogger world :) I got my first one really just because no one thought I would ever do it. It's a small butterfly. My second I actually got with my mom, my aunt and my aunt's sister. We all went to the shop together, it was a second for me and my mom and a first for my aunt and her sister. This one is a tribal symbol that means "I rest in God". Although, I've always questioned if all the symbols in the shops actually stand for what they say...
4. I am a country girl at heart. Now, when I say country, this is a limited country girl. My big thing is I want to move out of town so I actually have room around me and so I can't see into my neighbor's houses from within my own! I definitely want at least 1 acre, but would love to one day live on 5 acres. And while I may not want to do any farm work now, I used to help my dad on the farm when I was little and I loved it.
5. There's a very, very, very small part of me that would like to pack up and move somewhere new just for the experience. I LOVE Georgetown. I love the fact that my family is all here and I love that we still have a small town atmosphere. But sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live somewhere else. This however, will probably never happen because I hate change and I don't think I could move away from my family!
6. One of my lifetime goals is to publish a book. I've always loved writing. I can't tell you how many different books I've started writing, only to change my mind 100 different times about how I wanted the story to go, so I never finish! My newest idea is "Diaries of a Working Mom". This would be based on my own life with some fictional parts. As a mom, whether working or stay-at-home, you have some very interesting and funny things happen throughout your day, and it's perfect material for a book!
7. I didn't become an official Maxwell until 12-23-08! Me and Nick got married June 24th, 2006. As most people who know me would confirm, I am a procrastinator! I did go to change my name on my license not long after I got married only to be told I had to change my name on my social security card first. Well, I printed off the paperwork, but never quite got around to sending it in. Then my bank let me go ahead and change my name WITHOUT having done my social yet...which is a little scary! So I really wasn't in a hurry to get it done. So I finally got on the ball in December, and on the 23rd my new social security card came in the mail!! Well, better late than never :)
Alright, I want to know 7 Little Secrets about you,