Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Snow days! Not being in the teaching profession, I am not blessed with many of these. It was so nice this week to have a little extra time at home with Nick and Bailey!
2. Not losing power. We had a few friends who lost power due to the ice, luckily we did not. The only problem we've had is our cable going in and out, which is nothing compared to sitting in a dark, cold house! However, our furnace did quit working at the office, so they ended up sending me home early again today. The hour I spent there was FREEZING! It was 58 degrees!
3. My husband. Yeah, I'm always thankful for him, but today he has been great. We have a steep driveway and it's a pain in the winter! He spent quite a bit of time outside today trying to clear it off. Thanks honey!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you got some snow days!