Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...
1. Space storage bags! One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get more organized, and these really help do the trick. I am keeping most of Bailey's clothes just in case the next Maxwell baby is a girl, and up until now I've been storing them in her diaper boxes and I had a big box that her kitchen came in full of clothes. Last weekend I was able to move all of these clothes into 2 storage bags which now fit easily under my bed! This shows the before and after!! And I opened one up and all the clothes fluffed right back up like they do on TV.

2. Games. I LOVE board games! On New Year's Eve my friend's and I played the game Partini which is a lot of fun and we played Buzz,

which is a PlayStation 3 game. It was a blast! It's a trivia game that up to 8 people can play and you each get a "buzzer" to answer with. I highly recommend it. Apparently you can also get it for PlayStation 2 and we're going to look and see if Xbox 360 has something similar.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I saved ALL of Brayden's clothes too! If I have a girl and you a boy- we can switch!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a plan!