Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goals for 2009

All right Terri, you want to know my 2009 goals...here goes! 1. Get more organized. I actually started this one a little before New Years, but it's definitely my biggest goal this year. I am such a piler. For some reason I have a problem throwing things away, so if I don't know what to do with something I'll pile it, until I get tired of seeing it, and THEN I throw it away! So I'm trying to streamline everything. I had already posted pics of my bedroom, and that was the first room I organized. Nick actually rearranged our front bedroom, that is now basically Bailey's play room :) but I have a few more things I want to do in there to get it how I want it. 2. Lose weight. I say this one every year, but hopefully I will actually stick to it this year. I do actually weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant, but everything seemed to shift, so my body is still completely different than it was before! My main goal is really to tone up. 3. Soak up every minute of Bailey I can! There are nights when I come home from work and am so tired and end up on the couch watching Bailey play, only to feel guilty about it later. I know she's only going to be little for so long, and I want to enjoy every second of it I can, tired or not! One thing I'm really excited about, is on Friday's I'm going to start taking her to Story Time at the library! I've worked it out with Katy that I'll come in early that day so I can leave to do this with her. I'm so glad to have a boss that understands what it means to be able to do things like this. I know there are a lot of working mom's that do not have that luxury. 4. Have more date nights. Me and Nick do not have enough of these...as I'm sure most parents would say! I want to really make time for us too! 5. Take off with my real estate career. I'm learning to give my business card to people everywhere and to try and meet someone new everyday. I think I've had a pretty good start and I've got a couple of clients I'm working with right now that will be buying this Spring, but I hope I can really start to make a name for myself this year!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I need to soak up more of Brayden too....and do more date nights!

Terri T said...

I'm so glad you did this!!! Good to see your goals!

Shana said...

And you know that if we're available, Justin and I don't care a bit to babysit so you and Nick can have more date nights! And then you've always got his mom...Lol.

Brooke said...

I hope your goals happen for you this year! Enjoy every moment!