Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday

Are you feeling guilty for pretending not to notice as your child sucked toothpaste out of the tube? Feel like a slouch for wearing your husband's big, baggy t-shirts all day? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing! Go to MckMama's site to read what every one else was (not) up to this past week!

I definitely did not let the laundry pile up again and run out of dish rags and end up using a forgotten one of Bailey's rags instead...no never (have I mentioned that I hate laundry before?!)

And I'm not sitting here now, typing this post, instead of throwing the load of towels in the dryer.

I did not sing over the cries from Bailey in the car asking me to play "pider" because there was actually a song I really liked on the radio and I was in desperate need of a little adult music. Of course not.

I did not bribe my daughter with bread to get her to eat her peas...one bite of peas = one bite of bread.

What did you not do this week?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Guilty of the food bribing, except Wes and I fondly refer to it as bargaining!

Ashley said...

I did NOT let my child run barefoot (because he refuses to wear shoes) through Fazoli's so I could order without him pushing off me and screaming. :)