Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a little late. Here we are almost a week before Thanksgiving and I'm just now posting about Halloween. What kind I say, I've been a little lazy busy.

I had a hard time deciding what Bailey was going to be for Halloween this year. I know I don't have many years left (if any) of having the sole decision for her costume, so I took my quest seriously and poured much thought and debate into her costume. I finally decided on the cutest bumble bee costume I had ever seen! I found it online and fell in love with it immediately. Despite the fact that it was about double what I had intended to pay, I went ahead and ordered it anyways. While she was still the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen, I was a little more than disappointed with the costume itself. The leotard was small and it was all I could do to keep her boo-bees (haha, I couldn't resist!) covered up and the wings were so large that I could wear them!! Oh well, she still loves wearing the tu-tu and her antennas, or bugs as she calls them, around the house.



Enjoying a yummy sucker!










And to compare the difference from my little pumpkin last year to my big bumble bee this year...




(Notice a little Photoshop magic??)


Bailey was also invited to her first Halloween party!! We went over on the night of the 30th to Ashley's house. Bailey had such a good time. There were all kinds of little ones there and Ashley had pizza, cupcakes and Bailey's favorite...a water table! Seriously, she could have stayed there all night. She was soaked by the time we left. And when we left Ashely had the cutest goody bags plus Bailey got a book!







That night Nick and I went to an adult Halloween party and had a great time. We had good food, enjoyed the company of good friends and relaxed with some adult beverages...I won't recount the entire evening, but I will share a few photos...they pretty much sum up the night!






Nick went as Ron Burgundy.




Not really sure what to say about these two photos...except I had a really good time!


No comments: