Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ponies and toys and hats, oh my!

Bailey loves her new Bounce and Spin pony!! This hooks up to the TV (wirelessly thank goodness!) and you can bounce along to different games for different ages. She doesn't really care if it's hooked up the TV or not, she just likes bouncing on it. And she also has a new found obsession with hats. This is Nick's toboggan that she loves wearing.
And as if she doesn't have enough new toys to play with, she found a box of her old baby toys we were packing away and decided she really needed to play with them! And another hat!
I don't know what this face is!!
And then she decided to try and wear both hats at the same time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely imaging ur lil baby riding my wide thick p*nis and having her very first climax in my arms and then violently fucking her until she's sprayedwith my jizzwads