Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was just as busy as Christmas Eve! We started out the morning with just the three of us. Bailey woke up at about 7:30 and we went out to the living room to see what Santa Claus had brought.
Santa didn't bring much to the house since he was so generous the day before! :)
Bailey loved her purse and all the goodies inside!
Of everything she was most excited about the Gerber granola bars that were in her stocking. She actually squealed when we pulled them out! We had to stop playing with the toys so we could eat one! She loves her food :)
And of course Santa brought goodies for Jackson too!
After we were finished opening presents I started breakfast. We had biscuits and gravy, bacon and country ham for Nick. Then it was time to get ready and head to his mom's house to open presents and eat lunch. I don't have any pictures from their house...
My cute new rain boots that Nick got me...and they matched my sweater!!
After lunch was over we headed to my dad's house for more presents. Our stay wasn't very long because Bailey was in desperate need of a nap. So back to the house we went to rest up before going to my grandmother's for dinner. On Christmas Eve we just have snack foods and soup since we've all eaten a big lunch some where, so we all get back together on Christmas Day to have dinner together.
Nick's dad lives in Tennessee, so he is coming up on Friday to stay with us for the weekend and we'll do Christmas with him then. So for now all my decorations are still in place.

No comments: