Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

So, I've decided to add Thankful Thursdays to my blog...Sarah, I always look forward to yours! This week I'm thankful for... 1. Seat warmers! It's been so cold the last couple of weeks and it's great to be able to hit a button and have toasty buns :) 2. MapQuest. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am directionally illiterate! And yesterday I had class in Lexington all day, so I decided I would pick up my new real estate signs while I was in town. With the help of MapQuest I made it to my location with no problems, yay! 3. Sleep. This is mostly for the good little sleeper Bailey is. We have been so lucky, since she was 2 months old she has slept through the night! Now she goes to bed at 8:00 and usually sleeps till about 8:00 am! Most of the time when we lay her down she'll cuddle up with her blanket or Mr. Froggy Pants and tell us "Bye-Bye". It's such a relief to know she feels secure in her own bed...this also helps mommy and daddy get good sleep!

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I like your pretty thankful thursday sign... I might have to barrow it :)
I am oh so thankful for seatwarmers and a good sleeper too!

Terri T said...

i'm really thankful for map quest too...it's saved my sanity on more than one occasion!