Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mommy Musings

I really wish I had a tape recorder on at all times to catch the funny things that Bailey says and the odd conversations we have. Here are some of the most recent.

Mommy, I have an itch in my booty.

I have a big noggin head.

I was telling Bailey that Pops (my stepdad) would be in Japan for a little bit. I told her that he had to fly there and that it was really far away.
Mommy, I wants to fly. You do? Yeah, yeah mommy. I wants to fly, just like a pony. I fly to Mypan, ok? Then she started to run around the room flapping her arms.

Mommy, what you got on your boobies? Um...my shirt? Yeah, you shirk on your boobies mommy. Let's stop saying boobies now please.

I farted mommy! Please say pooted, fart is an ugly word, and you need to say excuse me. I not poot, I fart mommy. 'Cuse me fart.

And again later...

I pooted mommy. What do you say? 'Cuse me Jackson. Why did you excuse yourself to the dog. Cause hims next to me when I pooted.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! I like the last one where she apologized to the dog for her gas!

Brittany said...

OMG...I was laughing so hard at the last one. I couldn't even repeat it to Mike because I was laughing. It took me like 5 minutes to get it out. Love the Big Girl!!