Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday!




This blog carnival was created by MckMama, check her out here!


We did not just this weekend get rid of the pumpkin that has been sitting on our back patio since before Halloween. Said pumpkin surely was not rotting and the whole bottom had not already caved in, creating quite a mess all over the back patio!

We do not still have another pumpkin sitting in the garage (un-rotted...not a word, I know). We surely did not buy two pumpkins this year only to not carve either one of them!

I have not procrastinated again this year and haven't bought a single Christmas present yet. Of course not, who waits until the second week of December to start shopping?

And just because I like to have photos on my post, here's a recent photo of my munchkin.


                                     
   
What did you not do this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel so bad. I just started my Christmas shopping YESTERDAY! Loved your Not Me! Monday. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :)