Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Click here to read other Not Me! Mondays at MckMama's site.

I certainly was not so far behind this year that I actually wrapped one gift just minutes before the recipient walked into my house Christmas Eve!

I did not eat WAY too much over the last several days and did not love every minute of it.

Nick did not get my step dad a book entitled, What's Your Poo Telling You? And we all did not sit around and read it most of the night and then go on to have disgusting, yet hilarious, conversations. My family is no where near that gross...or open.




It was surely another mother who let their child stay in her Christmas jammies all day Christmas Day. Even when it was time to go their grandparents house for Christmas dinner. I certainly would not have just put Bailey's pink boots on (that just happen to match her jammies) and call it a day.

My house did not get so out of hand from all the people, food, presents and new toys that I was kind of scared of losing Bailey in all the mess!

I most certainly was not a litte sad about entering the real world again this morning while heading to work.

No comments: