Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Head over here to see what everyone else has not been up to!



I do not have a bad habit of using the phrase "Shut up". And I don't mean in the telling someone to actually be quiet kind of way; but in the, ohmygoshthere'snowayitotallysoundlikeavalleygirl kinda way. And my parrot, er, I mean daughter, has not started repeating this and has not been caught saying "shut up" herself.

I am not loving my longer hair these days because it means ponytail days. I would not be lazy enough to choose sleep over actually getting up and showering and fixing my hair, as opposed to just throwing carefully putting it in a nice ponytail.

I am not really a 60 year old woman trapped in a twenty-something year olds body. I do not LOVE my Christmas pins (Santa earrings and matching pin shown below) and secretly wish for the day when I'm old enough to wear Christmas sweaters.



And I'm not totally rockin' out some matching Snowman earrings and pin today!


So, what did you not do this week?



2 comments:

Shana said...

I certainly did not warm the tennis shoes that had been in my car overnight during the snow with my hairdryer before putting them on because I was too big a weenie to have cold feet.

Brooke said...

You are too cute!